Wednesday, December 01, 2010

A scare

A few nights ago,I woke up with really bad stomach ache. It was the Friday night of a long weekend,what luck :( Most of Sat was spent in the Doc's office and the verdict was a wait-and-watch.
 Last night,with the pain coming back,the doctor-on-call was freaking out and asked me to go to the ER right away. My man was ofcourse changed and ready to drag me to the ER in 3 seconds.. Fought them both back and decided to stay in my own bed for the night..   All out plans of joining friends who were vacationing in the nearby wine country ( only for the company and the views!) went out of the window,but all's well that end's well :)
After a few such scares,my Faith in God only strengthened! Thanks to all my supportive friends and family,we made it through the first trimester!! YAY!

No comments: